Still the Law of the Land?
Essays on Changing Interpretations of the Constitution
Joseph S. McNamara, Executive Editor
Lissa Roche, General Editor
- Forward, Forrest McDonald
- Whose Constitution? An Inquiry into the Limits of Constitutional
Interpretation, J. Clifford Wallace
- The Constitution of Principle, Edward J. Erler
- How the Constitution Disappeared, Lino A. Graglia
- The Moral Foundations of Republican Government, Edwin Meese
- The Jurisprudence of Constitutional Amendments, Stephen J.
- Federalism in Principle and Practice, Charles E. Rice
- The Declaration of Independence and the Equal Protection of the
Laws, Glen E. Thurow
- The Layman's Perspective on the Constitution, Avi Nelson
© 1987 Hillsdale College Press, Hillsdale, MI 49242. Reprinted with
permission. Rendered into HTML by Jon Roland.
Constitutional Commentary Collection
| Liberty Library |