Selected Works of Daniel
- On Conscription (1814) — Speech in
Congress opposing bill.
- Dartmouth College Case (1819) — Case in which Daniel
Webster represented Dartmouth College before the Supreme Court.
- Oral arguments of Webster.
- Peroration of Webster.
- Decision of Court, John Marshall (1819).
- Hayne-Webster Debate (1830) —
Debates between Daniel Webster, representing a broader construction of federal
powers, and Robert Y. Hayne, representing strict construction and the views of
John C. Calhoun.