Congressman George Hansen
This respected former congressman was persecuted for his reform efforts.
This is our local collection of documents on his case.
- The Case of George Hansen published by
The Winds, and taken from
- George Hansen, Diesel Therapy and Susan
McDougal, published by The Winds.
- U.S. Gets Blood On
Its Beak, another instance of this article from
- Another instance, at
- The George Hansen Story, published by
Wayne A. Coppin,
taken from here.
- Truth Surfaces in Hansen Ordeal Dept. of Finance/Judge
Lodge Linked to Hansen Nightmare, by Don Harkins and Edward Snook, from
April, 1997, Idaho
Observer, and also published
- Improper Imprisonment of U.S.
Congressman, by email@example.com, taken from
- The Internal Revenue Service, by Peter Sears
(A.K.A Reverend Kinesis), taken from
here. He is a computer
gamester, and this is written for other gamesters (thus the odd references),
but some good material.
- Blatant Government Corruption Article
in which George Hansen charges government with narcotics trafficking,
- Investigation into Federal Murder and Cover-Up in
death of prisoner Kenneth Trentadue, taken from
- Remembering George Hansen, taken from Rumor Mills News.
Visitors are asked to find and contribute any other pages on this case,
especially those on the original official page at
To Harass Our People: The IRS and Government Abuse of Power, by George Hansen. Book setting forth his revelations of government corruption and abuse of power.
Abuses Page | Home | Constitution Society