Runaway Grand Juries
We are having to reconstruct many of the links that had previously worked. We would appreciate any help in finding the original documents so we can make them local copies.
- Grand Jury - Inslaw Scandal, The Octopus — Book by Kenn
Thomas and Jim Keith investigates the alleged US government coverup that involves
a runaway grand jury. This is a synopsis, reconstructed from an Internet archive.
- Colorado Federal District Court Report of the Federal District Special Grand Jury, 89-2 January 24, 1992. Recovered from Internet archives.
- Grand Jury - Rocky Flats, Sierra Club — Infamous example of the fate of a runaway grand
jury stems from the investigation of alleged wrongdoing at a nuclear-weapons
plant. Find updates.
- Grand Jury - Rocky Flats, Denver Post Stories — Jury Rights Project presents a
collection of newspaper articles about the influential runaway grand jury that
investigated a nuclear plant.
- Grand Jury - Rocky Flats, Salt Lake Tribune — February 1997 article looks at the
conflict between prosecutors and the runaway grand jury. By V. Dion Haynes, reprinted from the Chicago Tribune.
- Grand Jury - Rocky Flats, Denver Westword — Op-ed piece by Patricia Calhoun discusses the
impact of the runaway grand jury's report on violations at a nuclear weapons
- Grand Jury - Rocky Flats, Seven Years Later — Westword's Patricia Calhoun discusses
a runaway grand jury that investigated allegations of environmental misconduct
at a nuclear weapons plant.
- Rocky Flats, Environmental Technology Site — Official site offers a tour of the infamous
nuclear weapons plant whose alleged environmental violations spawned a runaway grand jury.