Pat Gunning's Praxeological Economics Links
November 28, 2004
● David Hume on Money
● Adam Smith Biography
● The Early Austrian School of Economics
● Carl Menger's "Origin of Money"
● J. B. Clark's "Distribution as Determined by a Law of Rent"
● J. B. Clark's "The Modern Appeal to Legal Forces in Economic Life"
● J. B. Clark's "Real Issues Concerning Interest"
● J. B. Clark's "The Origin of Interest"
● Bohm Bawerk: Capital and Interest, The Theory of Cost, and "The Austrian Economists," "The Origin of Interest" (reply to J. B. Clark)
● Bohm Bawerk: "The Function of Saving"
● Bohm Bawerk: "The Historical vs the Deductive Method in Political Economy"
● Bohm Bawerk on the origin and meaning of the word "capital"
● Friedrich Wieser: "The Austrian School and the Theory of Value," "The Theory of Value," Natural Value
● Frank Fetter: "Recent Discussion of the Capital Concept"
● Herbert Davenport Biography
● Knut Wicksell: "The Influence of the Rate of Interest on Prices"
● Philip H. Wicksteed: "The Scope and Method of Political Economy"
● Ludwig von Mises Story
● Hayek on Mises
● F. A. Hayek's "Economics and Knowledge"
● F. A. Hayek: "The Use of Knowledge in Society"
● F. A. Hayek's Scholar's Page: To find all you ever wanted to know about Hayek
● Israel Kirzner
● Ludwig Lachmann
● A View of Murray Rothbard
Send comments to:
J. Patrick Gunning
Professor of Economics/ College of Business
Feng Chia University
100 Wenhwa Rd, Taichung
Please send feedback
Go to Pat Gunning's Pages
Mirror Site of Pat Gunning's Pages