Mind Control Technology
|Click on the button to get the indicated file
The governments of several nations, especially the United States and the
former Soviet Union, now Russia, have long had a program for the development
and use of mind control technology. Here are a few documents and links on this
- Introduction to Mind Control
— By Harry V. Martin & David Caul. Series of articles that originally
appeared in The Napa Sentinel, California.
- Mind Control: Technology, Techniques
& Politics — Comprehensive gateway.
- Deep Black Magic — Exposé
of government experimentation with potential for abuse.
- Mind Control Forum — Publish
- The Controllers — By Martin
Cannon. Paper on government mind-control research. Although originally written
as a hypothesis on alien abductions, it is largely of interest for what the
author has uncovered from public sources on research that involves actual or
- The State of Unclassified and Commercial
Technology Capable of Some Electronic Mind Control Effects, Eleanor
White, P.Eng., April 4, 2000.
- Flatland Books — Sourse of
materials on the subject.
- Barefoot's Tavistock Information —
Information on Tavistock Institute, where much mind control research has been