Texas Reform Net
This site will attempt to serve as a gateway to reform efforts and
groups throughout the State of Texas. It is established in the hope that
reformers of all kinds will try to work together on areas of agreement to
achieve needed changes.
Legal reform and compliance efforts
- Agenda of Jon Roland for reforms in the
State of Texas — The webmaster has his preferences, but this site is open
to reforms of all kinds.
- Testimony of Jon Roland before the Texas Select Committee on State and Federal Power and Responsibility, in opposition to HJR 77, Calling for an Article V Convention, March 12, 2015
- Report of Jon Roland in support of HB 3171, restraining civil asset forfeiture, but urging amendments, 2015
- Testimony of Jon Roland before the Texas Select Committee on Emerging Issues In Texas Law Enforcement, in opposition to HB 2918, criminalizing recording of police encounters with civilians, March 26, 2015
- A Revised Texas Constitution
— Compare the present Texas Constitution to several proposed
- Texas Textbook Review —
Testimony by reviewers and reponses from publishers, including agreements to
- Coalition for Non-Partisan
Redistricting — Proposal to have Legislature let a computer program
- Texan Public Policy Foundation —
Policy and research organization which supports mainly conservative reforms.
- Texans for Public Justice —
Policy and research organization which tracks the influence of money in
- Lone Star Citizens Defense League — Work to restore and protect your rights in Texas.
- Texans for Equal
Justice — Crime victim advocacy effort.
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform
(TLR) — Concerned about abuses of tort litigation.
- Peaceable Texans for
Firearms Rights — Founded by attorney Paul Velte.
- Texas Justice Coalition to Sunset
the State Bar of Texas.
- Initiative for Texas
— Seek intiative and referendum for Texas.
- InfoWars — Alex Jones
leads fight to expose corruption and abuses of power.
- Informed Citizens —
Opposed to official oppression.
- Legal Reform Now! —
Working for lawsuit reform.
- Texas Campaign for Legal Reform — Focuses on lawsuit abuse and legal reform, with articles on medical malpractice, mold litigation, and other topics.
- Texas Civil Justice League — Focuses on lawsuit abuse and legal reform.
- Texans Against Lawsuit Abuse — Focuses on lawsuit abuse and legal reform.
- Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse — Focuses on lawsuit abuse and legal reform, with articles on medical malpractice, mold litigation, and other topics.
- Texas Association For Justice And Legal Reform — Educate Texas citizens about the legal/personal ramifications of deferred adjudication.
Policy pressure groups
Contact us at: